Watch

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Reveal Yourself...


There is something which restricts me, 
There is something which troubles me,
I don't know whether i am travelling in the right direction or not,
But i am sure that i am on the way. 

There is something which forces me to act, 
There is something which stops me from acting, 
I am always stuck with confusion, Sometimes it lowers my pace. 

There is something which makes me feel happy, 
but there is something too which feels me low. 
I always face difficult circumstances, 
Which forces me to give up, 
But there are a few things which heal me,
Like the whisper of a mother to her baby. 

There is something which stops me from looking forward, 
And there is something which pulls me to the darker side of life... 
But still, I find my way, 
Still i walk, 
i run,
i achieve and 
Still i am hungry to act.

-Manish Upadhyay

No comments:

Post a Comment